Summer 2021 Sand Volleyball Registration
- This is a 12 week league that starts the week of July 12th and runs through October 1st.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- We guarantee at least eight weeks of play and as long as mother nature doesn't bother us too much, we try to get the entire twelve weeks in.
- All of our leagues are 6x6, coed, recreational.
Tax will be added to the cost of registration at checkout.
This is where we will post registration links for any upcoming tournaments we are having.
Driving Range & Sand Volleyball
SCHMIDLEY'S DRIVING RANGE Co-Ed Sand Volleyball Rules
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (especially glass bottles) or coolers allowed.
- Matches will consist of 3 games regardless of the outcome.
- Games will be played to 21 using rally scoring. A team must win by a minimum of 2 points.
- Teams will volley for first serve.
- Teams may consist of up to 6 players per team. A team may play with fewer than 6 players, however there will be no more than 3 males allowed on the playing court at the same time. A team may field a full team of 6 female players if they so desire.
- If more than 1 hit is needed to return an attack, at least 1 female player must be involved in the play. A male does not need to be involved to return an attack.
- Overhand serves are allowed, however for every 3 overhand serves; there must be 1 underhand serve.
- No jump serves.
- Spiking is allowed, however, spiking is not allowed to return a serve.
- Net serves shall be played.
- Teams must call their own fouls, please adhere to standard volleyball rules (i.e. no lifts, carries, double hits, players in net, etc.)
- Disputed points will be replayed.
- Team managers are responsible for reporting game scores after match is complete.
- Schmidley's management reserves the right to mediate game outcome if needed. Remember, this is for fun, don't be a dick, and no D-bags allowed.