Tax will be added to the cost of registration at checkout.
Driving Range & Sand Volleyball
SCHMIDLEY'S DRIVING RANGE Co-Ed Sand Volleyball Rules
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (especially glass bottles) or coolers allowed.
- Matches will consist of 3 games regardless of the outcome.
- Games will be played to 21 using rally scoring. A team must win by a minimum of 2 points.
- Teams will volley for first serve.
- Teams may consist of up to 6 players per team. A team may play with fewer than 6 players, however there will be no more than 3 males allowed on the playing court at the same time. A team may field a full team of 6 female players if they so desire.
- If more than 1 hit is needed to return an attack, at least 1 female player must be involved in the play. A male does not need to be involved to return an attack.
- Overhand serves are allowed, however for every 3 overhand serves; there must be 1 underhand serve.
- No jump serves.
- Spiking is allowed, however, spiking is not allowed to return a serve.
- Net serves shall be played.
- Teams must call their own fouls, please adhere to standard volleyball rules (i.e. no lifts, carries, double hits, players in net, etc.)
- Disputed points will be replayed.
- Team managers are responsible for reporting game scores after match is complete.
- Schmidley's management reserves the right to mediate game outcome if needed. Remember, this is for fun, don't be a dick, and no D-bags allowed.
Summer 2019 Sand Volleyball Registration
- Summer leagues will begin the week of July 8, 2019 and run twelve weeks.
- Please note, these are 12 week leagues, unlike many local leagues which only run 8 weeks. Thus, we only have two sessions, Spring and Summer. Our summer leagues begin after the 4th of July and run through the end of September.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- We guarantee at least eight weeks of play and as long as mother nature doesn't bother us too much, we try to get the entire twelve weeks in.
- All of our leagues are 6x6, coed, recreational.