Driving Range & Sand Volleyball
SCHMIDLEY'S DRIVING RANGE Co-Ed Sand Volleyball Rules
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL or coolers allowed.
- Matches will consist of 3 games regardless of the outcome.
- Games will be played to 21 using rally scoring. A team must win by a minimum of 2 points.
- Teams will volley for first serve.
- Teams may consist of up to 6 players per team. A team may play with fewer than 6 players, however there will be no more than 3 males allowed on the playing court at the same time. A team may field a full team of 6 female players if they so desire.
- If more than 1 hit is needed to return an attack, at least 1 female player must be involved in the play. A male does not need to be involved to return an attack.
- Overhand serves are allowed, however for every 3 overhand serves; there must be 1 underhand serve.
- No jump serves.
- Spiking is allowed, however, spiking is not allowed to return a serve.
- Net serves shall be played.
- Teams must call their own fouls, please adhere to standard volleyball rules (i.e. no lifts, carries, double hits, players in net, etc.)
- Disputed points will be replayed.
- Team managers are responsible for reporting game scores after match is complete.
- Schmidley's management reserves the right to mediate game outcome if needed. Remember, this is for fun, don't be a dick, and no D-bags allowed.
Summer 2018 Sand Volleyball Registration
- Summer leagues will begin the week of July 9, 2018 and run twelve weeks.
- Please note, these are 12 week leagues, unlike many local leagues which only run 8 weeks. Thus, we only have two sessions, Spring and Summer. Our summer leagues begin after the 4th of July and run through the end of September.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- We guarantee at least eight weeks of play and as long as mother nature doesn't bother us too much, we try to get the entire twelve weeks in
Tax will be added to the cost of registration at checkout.